So, we were at the eye dr's for 1 1/2 hours. The dr said that other than being very dry, Lexie's eyes look fine. The pressure was very good in both eyes today.
After that, we went looking for new patio doors and for a piano. We ended up buying one. It is a digital piano. The kids are all very excited. Jay and I now have to decide about lessons. We have 2 possible teachers. One is premier in the area and will fill up fast. One is cheaper and a good teacher too. Jay and I have to decide then sign the kids up. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so glad that everything is normal and she is ok. Hopefully her eyes are not painful anymore.
Thank God for that good news! She must be so relieved--you said she was frightened. And you must be beyond yourself with relief. Thank God--Thank God! He is a gracious and merciful God! Love to all! Kiss Squishies
PS I got Abbey's note! Thank you Honey! Good luck on your spelling bee at the fair! Grammy loves you!
I'm sure that the eye dr's news was a huge weight off your shoulders as well as Lexie. That God that everything is ok with her eyes. Love you all!
Post a Comment