Sunday, June 22, 2008
Brayden's surgery
Brayden went in for his surgery at 3:15. He did great. The dr fixed everything up in about 2 hours. Brayden woke up happy and ate 3 popsicles right away. He wanted more, but they wouldn't get him more. We stopped twice on the way home to buy him another popsicle. He seems to be doing very well. He got really tired today, and I convinced him to go to bed an hour early.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So glad to hear everything went well. I am planning on calling you tomorrow to get more details, I wasn't sure when you would be getting home this weekend. Give him a big hug and kiss for us all.
I'm pleased as a punch flavored popsicle that he did so well. He is such a wonderful little guy! God has blessed him with such a successful surgery and recovery.
Post a Comment