Friday, June 27, 2008

Piano, swim and strawberry picking

The girls had their first piano lesson today. They liked it...well, Lexie liked it. Abbey said it was a bit boring. She really is at the beginning of the book though so I am sure that it will get more fun.
I went to sign up 3 kids for swimming with Lexie pledging to walk with me every morning. I walked out after having signed up all 4 for lessons. :D This is a big praise for me. Erik said that Lexie could take lessons at 9am-10am. Since he teaches the level 4, he said he can teach other levels too. So starting Monday the kids will all swim M-F for the next 8 weeks.
So we got home and ate dinner then the kids and I were off to the strawberry patch. We picked 6 quarts. I figure we will go back on Monday to pick more. The kids had such a good time. :)

1 comment:

Lana Faye said...

All things work out for good! I'm so glad it did. I envision those kids actually doing the stuff you write about. I guess I must be just a little bit lonely for all your bright smiling faces. Love you all! Kiss Squishies