It was 95 in Watertown today. We spent the whole day in places that are not air conditioned. The kids had their last practice for the gymnastics show and dance practice. Then they had swimming. So we sat in the car (with the windows open) for an hour waiting for the time to pass between the activities. Needless to say, the kids all gladly got into the pool. The weather is really taking a toll on Trent. He doesn't feel well when it is hot out. He fell asleep before 6 and will probably sleep until morning now. We have 3 window air conditioners now so that I don't have to die. If you know me, I don't do well in the heat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You don't get your issues with the heat from any strangers--Grandma K and I and you and now your son. Now, Dad is in 7th heaven over the heat. It was so cold for so long that he said he would not complain about it if it got how and it certainly has. He didn't even complain when we were trying to golf in 93 degree weather. This weather is killing my back and my knees and legs and all. Hope it cools down for you guys tomorrow as it did for us today. Low 70s. Love to all! Kisses & Squishies
I know about the heat. It was 4 degrees hotter down here. Just wish you had air to make it more bearable!
Post a Comment