Friday, June 27, 2008
Humperfloobs
So I am making lunch and the kids are sitting at the table. Abbey says that you're hired and then turns to the next one and says you're fired. Then she says Humperfloob is hired and Humperfloob is fired. She went on and on about hiring and firing the Humperfloobs. Then she turns to me and says, "If someone walked in right now they would think that I was hiring and firing! That wouldn't be good." So I say, "Well as soon as they heard that you were talking about Humperfloobs they would know that you were playing." It didn't phase her at all. She didn't get why talking about Humperfloobs would be a clear indication that she was playing. Perhaps we read a few too many Dr Suess books. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just wondered if Grammy Humperfloob would be hired or fired? Abbey--you are just too, too cute! Love you bunches! Kiss Squishies
What a great imagination. LOL
Post a Comment