Sunday, June 1, 2008

Rejoice in the day that the Lord hath made!

I got up this morning and went out to the kitchen to make breakfast. I told Jay that I would make eggs. When I opened the refrigerator I was in for a surprise. The entire top was dripping. The temp in there was about 44. So I turned it colder and put a thermometer in there. By the time that we left for church it was 40. We decided to come home and check it before going to buy a new one. At 2:00 the temp was 30 in there. All I can say is, "Praise the Lord!"

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Oh that was close. Hopefully it was a one time thing. :)

Lana Faye said...

Glad to hear the problem resolved itself. What terrible timing for something to go wrong with your refrigerator--even though there is never a really good time. TTL! Kiss Squishies Love to all!