Friday, June 13, 2008

End of another swim session

Yesterday was the last day of this session of swim. All of the kids report cards are great. Abbey just needs to perfect the 3 stroke, and she will move to level 5. Brayden has to work on making his arms go up out of the water then they will move him to level 3. Trent needs to work on putting his face in the water then he will move to level 2. Lexie can practice the butterfly stroke. :) They all had a lot of fun. Hopefully I will be able to take them for summer swimming. I am still waiting to get a schedule. I think that the kids lessons are going to be at different times. :( I was hoping to have all 4 in lessons at the same time, and I would walk during that time.

1 comment:

Lana Faye said...

Hope it works out for you. Swim is a great activity--fun--sport--fun--exercise--fun! Oh--and did I say fun!!! Hee Hee Hee Kiss Squishies