
WE left the house a bit after 9 to go to the airshow. It was raining, but we live far enough from the airfield that it could not be raining there. The show was supposed to start at 11 but finally got underway at 12:30 because of all of the rain. It was a really good show. It went until 5. We got drenched for a second time around 4:30. Then they carried on with the show.
I can't believe that the kids actually sat there that long. Trent was really cute....he kept saying wow!




This is the plane that Grampa Koch worked on.
2 comments:
Glad the weather finally cooperated for you. i can only imagine the kids reaction. I know what mine is and I am an adult!
It looks like it was a good show just from the few shots you have here. I am going to print the last picture for my Dad. It will give him a kick.
Post a Comment