Jay taking the oath...to become a captain. Jay with LTC Bailey. He was very nice to us. He gave the kids all a coin. IN the military world, that is a big deal to get a coin. Jay thanking me in his speech. Jay cutting the cake with a saber.
What a special moment! And I love the picture of Jay thanking you. I bet a lot of men would give anything to have a wife like you, Becky! Sure wish we could have been there! Our special thanks go out to Jay and to you, Becky! And too those kids, too. This is the only life they know. They are sacrificing without complaint and the world will never know what that means unless they have a military member in their family. You make us proud!!! Kiss Squishies
2 comments:
What a great accomplishment for Jay. Thanks goes out to all of ou for all that you have sacrificed! Love you all and can't wait to see you.
What a special moment! And I love the picture of Jay thanking you. I bet a lot of men would give anything to have a wife like you, Becky! Sure wish we could have been there! Our special thanks go out to Jay and to you, Becky! And too those kids, too. This is the only life they know. They are sacrificing without complaint and the world will never know what that means unless they have a military member in their family. You make us proud!!! Kiss Squishies
Post a Comment