Lexie diving.
Abbey doing the breast stroke.
Brayden doing the back crawl.
Trent being silly.
Today was the last day of swim for the kid's summer session. They all did great. They said that Trent would repeat level 1, but I am not sure why. He only doesn't swim fast because no one else does. He just goes with the flow. I will put him in level 2 when we take lessons next because he passed everything. Brayden is still in level 2 because he is so scared. Again, he passed all of the skills. Abbey passed level 5. So now she is in level 6!!! How exciting. She started the summer in level 4. Lexie just had fun. They taught her how to dive better, and she can hold her breath for longer now. Otherwise, I don't think that she learned anything.
Then we get home....and the dr's office had called twice saying that it was urgent. Trent's foot is broken. They had made him an appt with the orthopedic dr at 10. Too bad they didn't call yesterday to let us know. So now I sit waiting for news on when to take him since we missed the 10 appt.
Jay also lined up a babysitter for tonight. Now we might not even be able to go out. :( We are waiting to see.
No comments:
Post a Comment