Since we are staying here for a while, we are starting on some home improvements. On Jay's list are tiling the kitchen and both bathrooms. He also wants to replace the countertops in the kitchen and the sink. I would like a new frig. Jay is going to take out the closet in the big bathroom, and we are going to buy some nice linen closet and matching cabinets and counter tops. We wants to tile from floor to waist height too. And we are looking at bay windows to replace the patio doors. WE think that we will get a window instead of a door.
In addition there are a bunch of small projects. He is replacing the lighting and mirror in the small bathroom today. We will replace the cabinet and sink after the bathroom is tiled. WE both think that these improvements could only add value when we sell in 1 1/2 to 2 years.
I finished another blanket for Jay's cousin this morning. I have been reading a lot and organizing the house.
The kids have been busy with swim, practicing piano, and the girls have started a Spanish program too. We will start school tomorrow though we might take Tuesday off already if some friends can go swimming. Also, if there is nice weather later this week, I want to get some beach pictures of the kids. :)
Trent's foot is still causing him a lot of pain. I am going to try to get someone to see him tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Whoa! If I could spell gargantuan, I would say it is a gargantuan task you appear to have ahead of you. Best of luck with all of that! Say HI to everyone! Kiss Squishies
Oh have fun!!! I am happy to say that we are almost done remodeling. It's only been what almost 4 years. LOL . . Hope all is ok with Trent's foot. Can't wait to see the photos.
Post a Comment