Jay did well preaching both services yesterday. Many could not believe that that was his first time. Praise the Lord!!
I took Trent to the orthopedic group this morning. Although his bone is broken it isn't displaced at all. Casting it would cause more trouble than benefits....so he can walk or limp on it.
I am busy making all sorts of phone calls today to get the kids signed up for sports for this fall. The girls want to do full gym gymnastics and swim. The boys want to do tumbling....though Trent can't start yet and swim too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wish I could have been there for Jay's sermon. Did anyone make a video of it by any chance? I would have loved to be there. I am sure he did a great job. He has the Lord at his side. Hope you got things set up for all those sports! Lots of road trips on the docket! Hope Trentie is doing better! Kiss that foot for Grammy! Kisses & Squishies to all--and lots of love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment