Friday, September 12, 2008

Rain rain rain

I decided that I would pa up today and take the kids to Chuck E Cheese as I promised Brayden I would for swimming all summer. The drive there was rainy but fine. Then we left there to go to gymnastics. It was a long drive. We were almost there 1hr 45min into drive when the wipers broke again. WE just had them fixed a few weeks ago. I am not very happy about that. So I had to drive through Lowville...not a big city but a part of it that I had never been through before with no wipers in the rain. Then when class was over we made our way home. Of course, it rained the whole time. So I guess that I have had better days.

Also Wed and Thurs the girls tried out the swim team on post. Jay and I are still deciding whether they are going to do it or not. They both really like it a lot. However, it would mean taking them to practice on post twice a week for swim. I already have to go once a week for groceries. So, it would mean one extra trip to post. They can go any days that work for us M-S. That is a good thing too.

2 comments:

Rae Ann said...

Oh, my so what is the warranty on those wiper motor? Glad you were able to get where you needed to go today as safely as possible.

Lana Faye said...

Enjoy the confusion of deciding activities for your children. It is truly one of the joyful moments I remember of your youth--going to see you play volleyball and track. I miss those days at times. I love you bunches!!!