We have been very busy since the beginning of our school year. We are now 6 1/2 weeks done. There are only 29 1/2 weeks to go. The kids are all doing very well. :)
The 3 kids that are taking piano are doing terrific. They are all exceeding their teachers expectations. Brayden will probably start piano this week if all goes well.
All 4 are loving gymnastics classes in Lowville. Abbey is going to start going to her level 2 class on Tues and also Lexie's level 3 class on Friday. This will be good for her. :)
We haven't been up to anything truly spectacular. The kids all decided what they are going to be for Halloween this year. Lexie is going to be Iridessa (a fairy). Abbey is Tinker Bell. Brayden is Peter Pan, and Trent is Captain Hook.
The boys had physicals at the new pediatrician's office this week. Brayden is same percentile for height and weight according to them. Seems he is very very thin to me. His ribs have no meat between them so the skin dips in between them all. In addition, he is complaining of stomach pain and weakness in general. I have to get his records from the old pediatricians, and then we will go from there. Trent is only 50th percentile for height. He is almost 75th for weight. He is 43 inches tall and 43 lbs. Brayden is 44 inches tall and 40 lbs.
The girls go for their physicals on MOnday.
Hopefully I will finally be able to see Dr Dhawan on Thursday. I called and asked to talk to him yesterday. He called me back, and I told him that his office needed to get some things done so that I could come see him. He said it would be done that day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like progress on many fronts. I was very surprised to see that Trent is in the 50th percentile for height. I guess I have always seen him next to Brayden, so I would have thought that would have been higher. Looks like you are making headway on many fronts. I love you all and miss you all. Give Kisses & Squishies all around!!!
Post a Comment