Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The beach was closed.

I took the kids to Southwick Beach this afternoon to take the beach pictures that I have been wanting to take all summer. The lady there told us that the beach was closed. You can see that I listened to what she said. She still charged me $4 to get in.

















































OH, and I had to take Lexie to the dr today. She has an eye infection and also an infection surrounding the eye. I have to take her back on Friday to have it rechecked.








3 comments:

Lana Faye said...

Oh--so adorable!!! Let's get on Yahoo sometime soon so you can S-H-A-R-E!!! Love to all of you and bunches of Kisses & Squishies

Rae Ann said...

Love the pictures!!!!!I am so glad that you didn't listen to the lady! HEHE

Jaime said...

Beautiful photos. Why would the beach be closed? Love you all.