Thursday, July 24, 2008

The menu is set

So I finally have decided on the menu. I have started to buy things. I will be making 150 wraps. I am making chicken caesar, turkey bacon ranch, club, italian, and ham and cheese. We are buying fruit trays from the commissary. We are having chips and pretzels. I am making buckeyes, choc snap cookies, and rice crispy treats. We will also have a cake. WE are getting soda, and Jay is working on getting ice for the drinks. I have to borrow coolers for the wraps. I need to find large serving bowls for the chips and ice and platters for the cookies and candy. Other than that, I have more shopping to do next week to get the meat, cheeses, lettuce and tomatoes for the wraps.

3 comments:

Lana Faye said...

Wow--what an undertaking. It sounds just yummy. Will it be at your house? Blessings on your endeavors! Kiss Squishies

Rae Ann said...

So what day should I be there for all this yummy food? Best of luck!

Jaime said...

Sounds delish!! Good luck, hope everything goes smoothly.