Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Spelling Bee
Today was the county spelling bee. Abbey went first. There were 26 first and second graders. She made it 4 rounds and misspelled dresses. Lexie went next. There were 26 3-5 graders though I think that all schools sent only 5th graders. Lexie did well. She went 5 or 6 rounds. She misspelled dancing. Both girls knew immediately that they had gotten it wrong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh...hoping that the girls had a great time in the spelling bee.
Aw . . I hope they were proud of what they did accomplish. Smart little cookies. :)
They should be very proud of themselves for even trying. That shows that they have a lot of self-confidence and will help them grow in self-esteem. I am excited that they went that far! Love those little bees! Spelling bees, that is! Kiss Squishies
Post a Comment