Monday, July 7, 2008

Ouch!!

I was so pleased that the kids all went happily off to swim this morning. That gave me an hour to walk. I walked for about 30 minutes when I had this very intense pain in my foot. I slowed and made a phone call then sped back up so that I would be in time to pick up the kids. My foot was very sore by the time we got home. I went to see the dr. Apparently the pain is from the bone spurs....strained a muscle or tendon or something because of it. So I am on crutches for right now. I need to go see my primary care dr tomorrow for a referral to see the podiatrist.
This is a big bummer for me. I was looking forward to walking everyday.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

You just don't get a break. Let me know when the podiatrist appt is. Hope you can get in soon.

Rae Ann said...

Sure wondering what else you found out. You need to be taking it easy!