So Jay comes home and tells me that he gets to throw a promotion party for himself. It is one of those protocol type things in the Army. So guess what I am doing?? Going to price stuff for 150 and buy tons of baking stuff because I am making the desserts. I have to keep reminding myself that this is only relative. It is only one lunch.
So now I am busy preparing for VBS. I am teaching the 2 and 3 year olds. I am also busy with swim and summer reading program. I believe that this is a Calgon moment. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my Goodness! I had to laugh at the manner in which you described your boring life. I remember some young woman telling me that she just wanted her boring life back! I'm glad to see you are keeping your sense of humor through it all. Wish I could be there to help out. Good luck with all that.
Post a Comment