Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Fever of 105
Lexie got feeling bad around lunch yesterday. We still ended up going to the beach thinking she was ok. Well, after we had been there 45 min Lexie said she couldn't even walk anymore. So we packed up and came home. I took her temp. It was 104.8 one way and 105.3 the other. So I called the dr to see if I should just give her Tylenol or if I should bring her in. They wanted to see her. Before they left I noticed that Brayden was now dressed like it was winter. Sure enough he was running a fever too. So Jay took them both. They have a virus that is going around. It causes high fevers and headache.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope they get feeling better real soon and that it isn't passed on to the other two kids or you and Jay.
WOW...good thing you noticed that things weren't right. Hope they are starting to feel a bit better. Now you just have to keep everyone else including yourself healthy! Love ya
Post a Comment