wow--you got some really cutie pictures! Now I will have to print some more pictures! When were these taken? I like to date my piccies. Yah--I'm chiming in with Rae Ann--where are the pics of you and Jay? You will have to teach Lexie how to take pictures so we can have some of you two!
3 comments:
Looks like someone was having fun with there camera. Where are the pictures of you and Jay?
wow--you got some really cutie pictures! Now I will have to print some more pictures! When were these taken? I like to date my piccies. Yah--I'm chiming in with Rae Ann--where are the pics of you and Jay? You will have to teach Lexie how to take pictures so we can have some of you two!
LOL . . loving your new camera? :) You got an eye for it. Nice work!
Post a Comment