We just received the girls test results from the IOWA basics that they took at the school. Again, Lexie did terrific. She got 99th percentile in Reading Comprehension and Math Prob Solving. Her other scores were all very high too. According to the results, she is almost 7th grade reading and 6th grade math.
Abbey apparently mixed up her answer blocks on the Math computation part and scored 10th percentile. Overall her math is still 65th percentile even with that really low section. She did well in reading too. She scored 78th percentile in those.
I think that their scores are great especially since we don't do anything to prepare for the tests. I don't even know what format it is to go over that with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I bet the girls are glad that is over! Glad to see all the good results! Give them a big hug and kiss from Grammy! I'm very proud of those young ladies!
Awesome! No surprise though. =)
Post a Comment