Whoo-Hoo!!! You all look so awesome. So hard to get everyone to have that perfect smile all at the same time. I'm saving these. Abbey looks so adorable! I'm just like a kid in a candy store. We had Grandma S out for a leftover lunch after we got done golfing and we watched the very poor quality video of your shower and wedding and reception. I had a smile on my face the whole time, I swear. It is such fun looking back on those special times we've had with you girls and your milestones. Hope all are well! Don't let that camera get cold--I think we all appreciate your efforts immensely. No--I know we do! Love to all! Kisses & Squishies all around!
2 comments:
Whoo-Hoo!!! You all look so awesome. So hard to get everyone to have that perfect smile all at the same time. I'm saving these. Abbey looks so adorable! I'm just like a kid in a candy store. We had Grandma S out for a leftover lunch after we got done golfing and we watched the very poor quality video of your shower and wedding and reception. I had a smile on my face the whole time, I swear. It is such fun looking back on those special times we've had with you girls and your milestones. Hope all are well! Don't let that camera get cold--I think we all appreciate your efforts immensely. No--I know we do! Love to all! Kisses & Squishies all around!
You did a great job with doing the photos yourself. It's hard to get everyone in sync. Love to see that smile on your face.
Post a Comment