Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Have boxes; will move

Well in the Army we all know that nothing is set in stone. So as of today, we are leaving NY in 2-6 months. Jay should know where we are off to soon (2 weeks or less).
I have the realtor coming today or tomorrow to look things over and give us an idea about how much we can list for and anything that we need to paint or whatever.

5 comments:

Jaime said...

I wish it was back to Michigan, we all miss you so much. But well that isn't very realistic. Keep us updated. Lots of love . . and NO heavy lifting. ;)

Lana Faye said...

Wow--sometimes no news is good news, and sometimes new news might be good news. Let's hope it is somewhere that has really, really good pediatricians! And someone as good as Dr. D. Prayers for a wonderful new location! Kiss Squishies

Rae Ann said...

well, I of course want you south! Within a good 3-6 hours would be great. 3 being the closest base to me Fort Bragg. but as Jaime stated we have to be realistic! What about Brayden's surgery?

sterling said...

Does this mean I get to pick you up at the airport again where ever that may be and help look for another house?
Doggie Grandma totally agrees with Jaime about moving back to Michigan.

sterling said...

This is from Doggie Gramma-On the road again. We hope it isn't some place where you have 20 feet of snow in one day & I second Lana & Jaime. Lots of Hugs & Kisses to all.