So, I saw Dr Dhawan. Everything is great!!! I can ride water slides and roller coasters. I can do whatever I like except run. I can lift the boys now. :) Mom, he said that he would do your knees too. ;)
If I were where you are, I would have him do my knees in a heartbeat! I am so glad you got more good news and I am so proud of your strength and perseverance. Your Lord must be so proud of you, as am I! Love you so very much!!! Kisses & Squishies to all!
2 comments:
GREAT NEWS!!!!!! I am sure you are more than excited! Love ya
If I were where you are, I would have him do my knees in a heartbeat! I am so glad you got more good news and I am so proud of your strength and perseverance. Your Lord must be so proud of you, as am I! Love you so very much!!! Kisses & Squishies to all!
Post a Comment